1. Here’s a fab idea for displaying the kids’ artwork which is easily updated when a new masterpiece comes along! The same setup can be achieved using the IKEA Dignitet Curtain rod set which only costs $14.99. Love it! Image source: Apartment Therapy.
2. A few space saving ideas for all that arts and crafts stuff. Image source: Better Homes & Gardens.
3. A great space saver which is ideal for storing away Winter clothes, blankets etc. Also ideal for stashing Christmas presents away from nosy little parkers! Image source: Haus Design.
4. More great ideas for storing the millions of towels, sheets and toilet paper (!) you need when you have kids. We love the idea of installing a towel rail on the inside of the door for easy access to towels (no more destruction of beautifully folded towel piles!). Image source: Pinterest
5. This is the Rakkiddo for kids. You’ll have no trouble getting them to put their shoes away… they’ll think it’s fun!
6. A clever little space for all that school stuff. Store school shoes, bags, homework, wet weather gear etc. Image source: iVillage.
7. A nifty idea for recycling old jam jars. Stick on a figurine of your choice and paint. Presto! Image source: House to Home.